The attorneys at the Louisiana law firm of Burgos & Evans, LLC, focus on high-level, sophisticated handling of complex personal injury, real estate and business-related cases. They combine that approach with hands-on, personalized legal advocacy for their clients going through challenging, often life-changing times.
Ethical New Orleans And Metairie Attorneys Handling Legal Matters With Integrity In Louisiana
Initial consultations are conducted by an attorney, not a case manager or lesser experienced associate. The partners handle all cases decisively while adhering to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. They are not ambulance chasers. They are committed to clients who come to them for help resolving complex legal problems that involve:
- Personal injury claims, including accidents that involve cars and trucks often caused by texting and driving resulting in brain, back and spinal cord injuries and death
- Medical malpractice claims, including those that arise from pregnancy complications and OB-GYN negligence
- Real estate, including commercial real estate litigation, commercial leases and eminent domain
- Business law, including entity formation and allegations of breach of fiduciary duty or failure to disclose
- Employment law, including employee contracts, wrongful termination claims and sexual harassment allegations
At Burgos & Evans, LLC, the partners also maintain a commitment to members of the community as evidenced in their handling of unprecedented legal issues in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. They are men of faith who are humbly appreciative of the trust their clients place in them and understand God's role in bringing them to the firm.
Contact A Metairie And New Orleans Personal Injury Attorney Today
For a consultation with an experienced Louisiana real estate and personal injury lawyer, contact Burgos & Evans, LLC, at 504-662-9606. Se habla español.
The firm accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.